Vinton Public Library Meeting – December 14, 2016
The meeting was called to order at 5:06 p.m.
Those present were: Jeff Mangold, John Mossman, Tina Nelson, Brent Patterson, Jeff Peterson, Deb Rundlett, Lori Smith, Eric Upmeyer and Denise Follmann. Also present was Virginia Holsten.
Minutes of the November meeting were approved. Motion by Patterson, 2ndby Peterson
Treasurer’s report was approved. Motion by Upmeyer , 2nd by Mossman
Correspondence – None
Old Business –
- Hoopla usage is slowly growing.
- The 1st Annual Gingerbread House Contest was a success with 11 entries and awards being given in 11 categories.
New Business –
- The 2017 budget is due January 2, 2017. A motion was made to approve a 5% wage increase for full-time employees by Mossman. 2nd by Smith Motion was approved.
· Increase Hoopla checkout limit to 10 items per month.
· Make a request to the city to paint the interior of the library this coming fiscal year.
The meeting adjourned at 5:31 p.m. Motion by Mangold, 2nd by Patterson