Vinton Public Library Meeting – January 11, 2017
The meeting was called to order at 5:03 p.m.
Those present were: Jeff Mangold, John Mossman, Tina Nelson, Brent Patterson, Jeff Peterson, Deb Rundlett, Lori Smith, Eric Upmeyer and Denise Follmann. Also present was Virginia Holsten.
Nelson & Smith will be absent at the February meeting.
Minutes of the December meeting were approved. Motion by Nelson, 2ndby Smith
Treasurer’s report was approved. Motion by Smith , 2nd byUpmeyer
Correspondence – There were a number of small donations given.
Old Business –
- Chris Ward will see that the library is painted in the next fiscal year.
- The budget meeting/hearing has not been set, yet.
New Business –
- Virginia will look into broadband through ICN. She will look for grants to offset the cost.
· The pajama party for the children planned by Amy had a good turnout.
· AARP have requested to connect their router to the library Wi-fi. The board agreed it is not the library's responsibility to provide tech support for them.
The meeting adjourned at 5:19 p.m. Motion by Mossman, 2nd by Upmeyer