Vinton Public Library Meeting – June 12, 2019
The meeting was called to order at 5:00 p.m.
Those present were: Brent Patterson, Deb Rundlett, Kim Johnson, Tina Nelson, Eric Upmeier, Jeff Mangold and Lori Smith. Also present was Virginia Holsten.
Minutes of the April meeting were approved. Motion by Mangold, 2nd by Rundlett.
Treasurer’s report was approved. Motion by Upmeier, 2nd by Mangold.
Old Business –
Matt Phippen was in attendance and gave a progress update of Beer Fest.
New Business –
· Reviewed and approved quote for installing security cameras and door chimes. Motion by Johnson, 2nd by Nelson.
· The library will be closed on June 22, 2019 due to Party in the Park.
· Financial records for fiscal years 2013 and 2014 will need to be destroyed. Motion by Nelson, 2nd by Rundlett.
· There are several old monitors that will be offered for sale in the library for $5 each. Motion by Nelson, 2nd by Rundlett.
Director’s Report –
· Virginia reported that the summer reading program began on June 10th. Good attendance has been observed for the first week.
· The Library was added to the iVinton site survey list. May add television as well. No decision was made at this time.
· Board member list was given to Mayor Maynard for approval.
Meeting adjourned, motion by Rundlett, 2nd by Mangold.