Correspondence – A “thank you” flower arrangement was received from U.S. Cellular for use of the boardroom.
Old Business –
- Hoopla – Mossman reviewed the contract and highlighted the following:
1. $6000 is the initial fee for a 24 month contract.
2. Inquire if there may be additional fees regarding network connectivity. (Atrium)
3. Monthly statement for patron transactions, and remaining balance available.
4. The library has control of setting limits for patron use.
5. The library must provide a copy of it's sales tax exemption certificate.
6. The library must provide a written notice 60 days prior to renewal date if it chooses to discontinue service.
7. If, at the end of 24 months, there is a remaining unused balance the library can request a refund.
lSidewalk project at north entrance- Jeff Peterson reported he had asked Ted Jessen for an estimate for the project, but did not have the quote yet. When timing of the completion of the project became the topic, a vigorous discussion ensued as to whether or not there were funds available to complete the project this fiscal year. A motion was made by Mossman “to complete the sidewalk project, if after receiving the estimate, the numbers are right”. 2nd by UpmeyerThe motion was approved.
New Business –
- No discussion on director's written report.
- Smith made a motion to add Brent Patterson, Vice-president, to the VPL bank account so that he may also sign checks. 2nd by MossmanThe motion was approved.
The meeting adjourned at 5:41 p.m. Motion by Mangold, 2nd by Rundlett