There are a number of services offered by the Library's staff to assist you.
File for unemployment
The staff can assist you with filing for unemployment. Use this link to access the Iowa Workforce Development website.
fax services / Copies / printing
- You can send and receive faxes at the Library. There is no charge to receive faxes, but there is a fee to send a fax of up to $2.00.
- The Library's fax number is 319-472-2548.
- Black and white copies are available for $0.20 per page (letter/legal size).
- Color copies are available for $0.25 per page (letter/legal size).
- If you are using one of our public computers and need to print a document, the first 5 pages are free (black and white only). Additional pages are $0.20 each.
- All color printing pages are $0.25 per page.
We offer free delivery of books to homebound residents in the city of Vinton.